Sunday, August 8, 2010

Our New Addition

Here's the newest addition to our family, a six month old lab/Samoyed mix named Dawson. Jeff and Ali have been wanting a new dog for months now, since we lost Tana this winter, but I have been a little more hesitant. Thankfully Dawson has been wonderful, very mellow, great with the kids, and the best part house broken. We got him from a man in the military that is getting deployed this winter. Jeff was wanting more of a lab dog but once the girls saw this one it was all over. I'm not too excited about all the shedding hair, but this way we won't have to worry about him being outside this winter.
Every one checking out Dawson

Poor guy, I don't think he knew what he was in for coming to our family. I woke up the first morning from bringing him home and the girls already had him all dressed up. He adores the girls though and follows them every where and listens to them way better then he does Jeff or I.
Hayden, much to our dismay, thinks it's so much fun to share his food with Dawson and Canyon just loves to climb on him and pull his hair.

1 comment:

angela said...

You are seriously super woman, Lora! You now have FIVE kids (6 if you count Jeff), including TWINS, and grew a beautiful garden!! I am so jealous (of the garden). You are amazing. I want to live by you =).