Sunday, August 8, 2010

Garden Harvest

Pictures of some of the flowers and plants that I started from seed this spring and the garden to date. I have really enjoyed growing and working in the garden this summer and I love the idea of sustainability and growing what my family needs. It's also been fun to experiment with flowers and what has worked and what hasn't. I was hoping for a greenhouse this summer but a 4-wheeler won preference. It will be a must or else next summer!






Ali showing off our first real harvest of the season. We have been getting some foods for awhile but this is our first big one, minus the hoards of lettuce we have growing. I have been so excited because last year our squash and zucchini did horrible but this year the goat manure must be doing the trick, check out the size of the zucchini and cauliflower!


No comments: