Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Long Awaited Day

Here are a few more pics of our time outside, and one of the highlights of Jeff and my time. My mom, bless her heart, was brave enough to watch all the kids for the day so Jeff and I could go skiing at one of our favorite places, Harriman State Park in Idaho. We had such a wonderful time just skiing and enjoying the beauty and peace (in more ways then one). It was so refreshing to be able to just go and ski, and ski as long and as fast as we wanted. We have squeezed in a few good skis behind our house since being back, so this wasn't the last, but it was a wonderful time and so fun to be together doing what we love.
My Hubba Hubby on Skis
It was a cloudy day but still beautiful

My favorite ski partner and I

When we got down to the river it was amazing! There were HUNDREDS of swans and geese in this short section of the river. They were beautiful to watch and a fun way to end the ski.



No comments: