Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Summer 2011 - Take Two




After our visit with Jeff's parents then my parents came the first of August. My mom arrived first and the kids had a blast spending time with Grandma- picking berries, reading stories, and going on a 4 wheeler ride. After a few days my dad and youngest brother, Cameron came and we went on a fun, but very wet and chilly camping trip to Tangle Lakes.







At Tangle Lakes our friends the Tomeo's braved the weather and joined us for some camping. We had a great time trying to stay dry, canoeing and kayaking on the lake, doing a little fishing, and for the glorious couple of hours the sun came out picked some very beautiful blueberries.



Kiddos, and Martha in the canoe




What a Beautiful sight!!!











Tangle Lakes



Jeff and Ali in the kayak



Should we really leave the camper ???


After our camping trip my mom had to head back home but my dad and brother stayed for another week to watch the kids so Jeff and I could go sheep hunting for four wonderful days. Can I just say I have the BEST Dad and brother in the world. They not only kept everyone alive and happy but took them to the park and the fair.





Canyon helping Grandpa fix the 4-wheeler



My dad, youngest brother, Cameron, and Ali - ready for a ride.



Ali and Grandpa



A VERY sad talent we are desperate to break!




Enjoying our favorite breakfast, toast and hot chocolate!





































1 comment:

angela said...

Oh Lora, It's just always bittersweet when I catch up on all that you are doing. Because I love it and it makes me happy, but I also just wish we could see you and live close to you. Sigh.