Saturday, March 6, 2010

Girls having Fun

A couple of weeks ago my wonderful hubby watched the kiddos for a night so I could drive down to Denali and meet two of my friends to ski into a cabin in the park. It was a quick but wonderful trip with as much skiing as we could fit into a day and a half, a night with no babies, and cheesecake and chocolate.
Krisy making dinner and Martha washing dishes. Below Martha and Kristy pulling their pulk sleds while we break trail to the Windy Cabin.

Walking across the ice and in front of Windy Cabin.







3 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

How fun to go skiing! Looks beautiful. I can't believe how big the girls look. Ali looks so old! The boys are adorable.

Megs said...

Hey there "sis"....looks like you are still up to being "adventurous"....you amaze me. :) Your family is BEAUTIFUL. Josh and I just moved to AZ....enjoying the sun. Your pictures give me the goosebumps! Love you!

Angela said...

Totally jealous--that is so awesome you were able to do something like that. Thanks Jeff! How'd he survive?